17 days until the start of the 3v3 Fall Season
Published August 21, 2020
|17 days until the start of our 3v3 Fall Season! Save your spot today!
We are excited to announce our 3v3 Fall season for players ages 5 through 11 starting September 7th! This 4-week season will be from September 7th to October 2nd.
3v3 soccer is a fun and fast-paced style of soccer that encourages creativity and confidence on the ball from the players. It is in our plans to start a 3v3 neighborhood-based league and this will allow the players to have a sense of a team-environment at the same time they have the freedom to learn the world’s game and improve their skills.
The players will be split into teams according to their age group:
- 5 – 8 years old (born between 2012 and 2015)
- 9 – 11 years old (born between 2009 and 2011)
We will follow all the U.S. Soccer “Play On” Grassroots Recommendations Guide, TSSA Return-to-play Guidelines, and Shelby County instructions. Practice will be limited to 8 players per age group for 45 minutes. Check out our return-to-play guidelines here.
We will be at 4 different locations, 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday):
- Klondike (1235 Brown Ave, Memphis, TN 38107, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Gaston (1046 S 3rd St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Treadwell (3538 Given Ave, Memphis, TN 38122, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Chandler (1037 Cummings St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
There is a limited number of spots available! Sign up today by clicking in the button below!
|Your donations support our coaches!
If you wish to donate to Play Where You Stay and help us cover coaching and equipment costs, please do it by using the button below.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!