3v3 Fall Season starts on Monday! Last chance to sign-up!
|Our 3v3 Fall Season starts on Monday! Sign-up today!
We are only 3 days away from the start of the 3v3 Fall season for players ages 5 through 11 starting September 7th! This 4-week season will be from September 7th to October 2nd.
3v3 soccer is a fun and fast-paced style of soccer that encourages creativity and confidence on the ball from the players. It is in our plans to start a 3v3 neighborhood-based league and this will allow the players to have a sense of a team-environment at the same time they have the freedom to learn the world’s game and improve their skills.
The players will be split into teams according to their age group:
- 5 – 8 years old (born between 2012 and 2015)
- 9 – 11 years old (born between 2009 and 2011)
We will follow all the U.S. Soccer “Play On” Grassroots Recommendations Guide, TSSA Return-to-play Guidelines, and Shelby County instructions. Practice will be limited to 8 players per age group for 45 minutes. Check out our return-to-play guidelines here.
We will be at 4 different locations, 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday):
- Klondike (1235 Brown Ave, Memphis, TN 38107, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Gaston (1046 S 3rd St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Treadwell (3538 Given Ave, Memphis, TN 38122, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
- Chandler (1037 Cummings St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
There is a limited number of spots available! Sign up today by clicking in the button below!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!