We are excited to announce our Second 3v3 Fall season for players ages 5 through 11 starting October 19th! This 4-week season will be from October 19th to November 14th.
The players will be split into teams according to their age group:
- 5 – 8 years old (born between 2012 and 2015)
- 9 – 11 years old (born between 2009 and 2011)
We will follow all the U.S. Soccer “Play On” Grassroots Recommendations Guide, TSSA Return-to-play Guidelines. Practice will be limited to 8 players per age group for 45 minutes. Check out our return-to-play guidelines here.
We will be at 4 different locations for 4 days a week (Mondays-Thursdays):
- Klondike (1235 Brown Ave, Memphis, TN 38107, USA) 4:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- Gaston (1046 S 3rd St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 4:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- Treadwell (3538 Given Ave, Memphis, TN 38122, USA) 4:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- Chandler (1037 Cummings St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA) 4:45 PM – 5:30 PM
After two great 4-week 3v3 Summer and Fall seasons, we feel that the players are ready to have two Game Days during this 2nd 3v3 Fall Season. The games will be on two Saturday mornings during the season:
- October 31st, 10 AM-12 PM – Early Maxwell field (2452 Central Ave, Memphis, TN 38104, USA)
- November 14th, 10 AM-12 PM – Early Maxwell field (2452 Central Ave, Memphis, TN 38104, USA)
There is a limited number of spots available! Sign up today with the link below!
We have a suggested fee of $10 per week but no one is turned away who can’t pay!