REGISTRATION FOR OUR SPRING 3V3 SOCCER CLINICS FOR PLAYERS AGES 5-11 IS NOW OPEN!
We are excited to announce our 3v3 Spring Season for players ages 5-11! We will follow all the U.S. Soccer “Play On” Grassroots Recommendations Guide, TSSA Return-to-play Guidelines. Check out our return-to-play guidelines here.
3v3 soccer is a fun and fast-paced style of soccer that encourages creativity and confidence on the ball from the players. The players will be split into teams according to their age group.
This 4-week season will start on March 1st and it will end on March 27th. Practices will be Monday – Thursday from 4:15PM – 5:00PM. We will have two Game Days on Saturday mornings (March 13th and 27th) and the locations will be announced throughout the season.
You can sign up to play at any of these six parks/fields:
- Klondike Park (1235 Brown Ave, Memphis, TN 38107)
- Gaston Park (1046 S 3rd St, Memphis, TN 38106)
- 2nd Baptist Church (4680 Walnut Grove Rd, Memphis, TN 38117)
- Chandler Park (1037 Cummings St, Memphis, TN 38106)
- Treadwell Park (3538 Given Ave, Memphis, TN 38122)
- Gaisman Park (4223 Macon Rd, Memphis, TN 38122)
We have a suggested fee of $10 per week to help cover our coaching costs but no one who can’t pay will be turned away!