We are excited to announce that we are shifting to 3v3 instructional play for players ages 5 through 11 starting July 6th! This 4-week season will be from July 6th to July 31st.
3v3 soccer is a fun and fast paced style of soccer that encourages creativity and confidence on the ball from the players. This change is aligned with our plans of starting a 3v3 neighborhood-based league and will allow the players to have a sense of a team-environment at the same time they have freedom to learn the world’s game and improve their skills. The players will be split into teams according to their age group:
- 5 – 8 years old (born between 2012 and 2015)
- 9 – 11 years old (born between 2009 and 2011)
Following all the U.S. Soccer “Play On” Grassroots Recommendations Guide, TSSA Return-to-play Guidelines, and Shelby County instructions. Practice will be limited to 8 players per age group for 45 minutes. Check out our return-to-play guidelines here.
We will be at 4 different locations around Memphis for 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday) from 5:30pm to 6:15pm:
- Klondike (1235 Brown Ave, Memphis, TN 38107, USA)
- Binghampton (2606 Everett Ave, Memphis, TN 38112, USA)
- Treadwell (3538 Given Ave, Memphis, TN 38122, USA)
- Chandler (1037 Cummings St, Memphis, TN 38106, USA)